The WhatsApp application is currently very popular in the world and is widely used by many people, to communicate be it chat, video calls or voice calls.
For WhatsApp users who are bored with the standard text color, which is black, they can modify the text to another color.
WhatsApp allows users to change the appearance of the message text, be it color, or add a code from a third party.
Here’s how to change the message text color in the WhatsApp application according to the Smartphone Gadget Hack site quoted Tuesday (17/8/2021):
1. First, the user must download the Blue Words application on the Google Play Store. Unfortunately this application is not yet available on the iOS operating system.
2. After downloading the application, then select Blue Words.
3. Then the user can write the letter you want to change the color in the text of the WhatsApp message.
4. When done, look for the “Copy” sign to copy the text.
5. After that, open the WhatsApp application and select “Paste” or paste it in the chat column. Then your writing will be colored.
By using this feature, WhatsApp users are not bored with the text in the chat column, because they can change the color of the text. Good luck.