- Every year, 25th December is celebrated as Christmas or the day when Jesus was born. This is a sacred and pious day that is celebrated in the fanciest way worldwide.
In 221 AD, 25th December was declared as the birthday of Jesus Christ by a renowned historian. Jesus Christ is believed to be born in the 4th century.
- Romans believe this day to be the day of Resurgence of the Sun. This day is also rejoiced as the end of the harvest and the beginning of winter solstice, according to Pagan traditions.
The auspicious Eve of Christmas is celebrated worldwide in a grand way. Every country, every family, every individual has their way of celebrating Christmas. This day is considered to bring light to the whole world with the birth of Jesus Christ.
- All the churches around the world are decorated in the most serene and mesmerizing way. Christmas is the most significant festival for Christians. Every individual is awake the whole night of Christmas, there are candles lighted everywhere; people keep visiting the churches the whole night.
- Carols, hymns, and prayers go on the whole night and keep the city awake. These are the traditional ways of celebrating Christmas. Everybody goes on attending parties, family gatherings, and meeting up all their loved ones on Christmas Eve.
- Other common, traditional, and sweet way of celebrating this beautiful day is exchanging gifts, decorating trees, and a lighting fireplace.
- Another tempting and mouth-watering way part of this day is cooking delicious food items and eating delicious food items. People visit each other’s houses to enjoy the delicious cuisines offered by the same.
- The most important part of Christmas is the exchange of gifts. Without making your mouth sweet with online christmas cake, this Eve is incomplete.
The main motive and foundation of this beautiful festival are showing love, and being grateful for all the blessings you received throughout your life. Taking out time for your near and dear ones hold great significance and are an important part of this beautiful and ever-lasting festivity.
Christmas is vague without the mention of Santa Claus. There is not a single human being that has never heard his name and waited for him on the night of Christmas Eve. We all have asked Santa to grant our wishes and bring us the gifts we want on Christmas.
The person whom the children love the most, Santa Claus is also known as Saint Nicholas or Kris Kringle in various parts of the world. Santa Claus is a fictional character and has a very interesting story in history.
- Santa Claus is shown wearing a red costume with having a white huge beard, roaming around on his sleigh, carrying a huge bag full of gifts, chocolates, and sweets.
- He has always been the man who brings the most beautiful smile to innocent children’s faces and makes them excited for Christmas Eve.
- Children often pray to get their wishes fulfilled by Santa or receive the things they want as gifts on Christmas Eve. Many children consider Santa as their best friend and guardian.
- It is a common trend to have Santa Claus around every shopping mall, market, and other places to attract children and make Christmas merrier. Many schools also organize a Christmas Party and ensure that Santa Claus is there for bringing a smile to the children’s faces.
- Though he is only a fictional character and it is only a fantasy that Santa would come on a sleigh, many people give their children the gifts they want and tell them they got them from Santa Claus.This makes the children believe in Santa and wait for him every year. The beauty behind this concept is the hope and optimism that the children have within them every year.
This beautiful festival is celebrated worldwide and it is a cultural holiday for everybody. Almost all the countries have a holiday on this auspicious day.
All the people come together and celebrate this beautiful festival united. Nowadays, Christmas is not constrained to any religion but people belonging to every religion, every culture celebrates this festival whole-heartedly with enthusiasm. Especially in India, where the most cultural diversity is found, people celebrate Christmas & new year cake online with all the love, warmth, and unity.
People decorate Christmas trees, spend nights in church, and traditionally enjoy this day and have a great day every year. People send flowers to their loved ones who couldn’t be with them on this special day. People send flowers to Noida where their loved ones reside and make the most out of this beautiful festival of the year.