Nebuliser is safe, but you still should take some precautions while using it. Nebuliser is a machine that delivers medicine straight into the lungs. When you buy the best portable Nebulizer for albuterol or any other disease, you should take care of certain instructions related to its usage and cleaning for best results.
- Place the compressor where it can easily reach its power source and where the ON/OFF switch is easily accessible for you.
- Before beginning each treatment, always wash your hands.
- Make sure that you use a sanitized nebulizer.
- Measure the correct dose of medication and other solutions that your doctor has prescribed. Fill the Nebulizer with these ingredients.
- Connect the compressor’s air tube to the Nebulizer’s base.
- Connect the Nebulizer to a mouthpiece.
- Check the Nebulizer for misting after turning on the compressor. Cover the air opening while using a finger valve to pump air into the Nebulizer.
When the Nebulizer Doesn’t Mist
- Examine all of the connections.
- Consult the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Using tips and precautions
- Follow the directions: portable silent Nebulizer is not a toy. So, when you are using it, you have to make sure that you go by the instructions given by your doctor. Understand and remember the instructions provided by your doctor as it is the most important thing. If you have any kind of doubt related to the process of the machine, clear it immediately.
- In case one isn’t able to breathe through the nose, Breathe the medicine through the mouth to breathe.
- Empty the medicine entirely in one go.
- For kids: make sure that your child is sitting upright.
The device has proper steps for care and cleaning
Clean the device
Make sure that you clean the device after every use. Cleaning the nebulizer equipment should be done according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. The following are some suggested guidelines:
Disassemble the Nebulizer. All parts (excluding tubing and finger valve) should be washed with water and liquid dish soap. Rinse well with water.
Shake off any excess water after washing the Nebulizer.
Reconnect the nebulizer components and tubing to the air compressor, then turn it on to quickly dry the Nebulizer. Before storing the Nebulizer, make sure it is fully dry.
These are some usage and cleaning instructions to use a nebulizer correctly at home.