Termites are the most destructive insects. They are very tiny in size but they can do a huge amount of destruction in a very short period of time. Their insatiable appetite allows them to eat too much. They can eat half of your home for lunch or dinner. If you do not check the termites they will keep growing or damaging your home. So, in time termite removal & termite solution is very important.
A survey has been done where it is found that termites do around 5 billion dollars of damage every year. When they attack their presence is very visible. Let’s see what the signs you see when termites attack your home.
Here are the Signs Your Home Has Termites:-
- Discarded Wings: If termites attacked your home, the first sign you will see is discarded wings. The termites have tiny wings by which they fly to search for their partner. If any termite is present in your home, you can find dozens of discarded wings near your windows or doors. You can find the wings in your crawlspace.
- Mud Tubes On Exterior Walls: Termites love to build their homes in moist conditions or places. So, it is very likely that you can find them under your home where they keep working hard to destroy your home. One of the signs you get is the presence of mud tubes. Mud tubes can be visible on your exterior walls, crawl space, or in your basement. If you see mud tubes, then, do something for Termite Removal Sydney.
- Hollow Spots In Wood: It’s very hard to detect termites but the damage done by them is visible or detectable. If termites are present or doing damage to your furniture, then, the first thing you will get to see is a hollow spot on your drywood furniture. Now, after you get to see the sign you need to call a professional for termite removal.
- Windows And Doors Opening Poorly: If termites attacked your home, the doors or windows of your home will get affected first. They will not open properly or make a sound during opening or closing. Even during the opening, you need to pressurize them as they stick shut. If you are facing this problem too, then, it’s a definite sign of termites, do something for termite removal.
- Droppings Or Termite Bodies: The presence of termites can also be noticed by their dropping or bodies. You can find the bodies of dead termites in your home which is likely an infestation but destroys your home’s environment. On the other hand, termites must be partying somewhere in your home, creating droppings of sawdust. If you see these symptoms, call a professional for termite removal.
- Damaged Wood And Chipped Paint: As termites love moisture a lot. There are very high chances that you can find them in your basement or crawl places. You should always check these places to ensure that there is any termite present or not. And, if you did paint somewhere in your home, you can find them there too. Chipped paint is their indication of presence. If you want to know How To Find Best Company For Pest Control Service? then check our website.
Termites removal is very important because they can be very disastrous for your home. If you are getting any visibility or signs of termites’ presence then do quick Pest Control Services. You should call a professional as soon as possible for termite removal before they destroy your whole house.